My 2017 Resolutions

I haven't been making resolutions for the past few years but I thought that this upcoming year would be different. I think I can accomplish these things and would like to so here they are.


1. To lose 20 pounds. - I'm always bouncing around in weight due to my health issues but I'm hoping to get on track and come down about 20 pounds to be supremely content in my own body. 

2. To relocate back to the NYC area by November. - I'm in Houston to be with my parents and for the position I have. I really want to go home and be back in the greatest city in the world. 

3. To buy a new car. - I've narrowed down my selections between a BMW and an Acura so by the end of 2017 I want to purchase a new car. I'm a car person so it is important to me but I need got be financially solid before getting myself into a car payment. 

4. Be a great girlfriend. - Military life is not the easiest thing to adjust to but I want to be the best girlfriend ever. I want to give him what he needs and understand how to give him what he needs. I also need to adjust to the time away and crunching things together when he has leave or I can visit. 

Share:

13 comments

  1. I'd love to live in NYC someday! Happy new year :)

    Terri x
    www.c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post! Ive just done one similar over on my blog! http://sophiesescape.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/lifestyle-my-goals-for-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your goals! Very simple and it's just nice to set ourselves goals and knowing we can do everything we can to try achieve them. Loved this post! x

    possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great set of achievable goals, hope you have an amazing 2017 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very simple and achievable goals lovely. It's hard to have someone you love in the forces. My Dad is in the British Navy, he was always going away when I was younger. I wish you the very best and have a lovely 2017.

    Gemma | www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your resolutions for next year. They all sound pretty achievable so hopefully you'll be able to look back at next NYE and give yourself a pat on the back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to NYC in November it was incredible. I bet it is so hard being in a Military relationship.

    EmmysBeautyCave | Blog Header Designs | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck with all your goals! It must be so hard being in a military relationship but so worth it! I hope the move back to NYC goes smooth, I would love to go there someday. The place just looks amazing!!

    Happy New Year!!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really great resolutions! I can only imagine how difficult being in a military relationship must be. Long distance relationships are hard enough as it is! All the best with all of these hun. I'm sure you'll do great! Super jealous of moving to NYC though!

    Kelly // Velvet and Vibranium

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some great goals for 2017 I hope it all goes will for you 💖 - www.teaisawishyourheartmakes.wordpress.com 💖

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year! Good luck with your resolutions xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year! These are some wonderful goals to hear and I'm sure you'll achieve them xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year! These are lovely resolutions - hope you achieve them!

    eleanor
    elleanorwears.com

    ReplyDelete