Sometimes, with how busy life gets, I forget to relax. I can't possibly be the only one since this is part of the world we live in. Here is how I relax!
1. Read - If you even just skim my blog you'll see loads of book reviews so that is a dead giveaway. I love reading and it is really just such a great way to get away from reality.
2. Drink tea - I drink tea daily, usually three to four times a day. I don't know what it is about tea but it is really relaxing and I usually have one right before I'm about to go to sleep.
3. Take a nap - I rarely do this but when I'm feeling drained or particularly stressed, I nap. It is so relaxing to wake up from a nap and be calm.
4. Watch T.V. - T.V. sometimes can be mindless and it is great. You don't have to do anything but let the show play out for you and enjoy all that is going on.
5. Go for a drive or walk - Sometimes driving around is relaxing because you just kind of go. When I'm really stressed, taking a 20-30 minute is great. It helps clear my mind and relaxes me from whatever is bothering me.