1. Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner - This leave-in conditioner doesn't weigh my hair down, smells wonderful and does what I need it to do. I put this in my hair as soon as I step out of the shower, before I wrap it up in a towel, and it is lovely. This can be purchased from Target, CVS or Walgreens. I haven't seen it anywhere else but it is so worth it and isn't super expensive. I have been raving about Mixed Chicks for over six months and really don't see me stopping any-freaking-time soon!
2. Ouidad Curl Immersion Hi-Defining Custard - On a whim while at Ulta, I grabbed this up. I wasn't sure how good it was going to be but figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I love this! It pretty much keeps my hair from frizzing while also helping my define my curls without weighing my hair down. It's a bit pricey but it works wonders. I'm a total fan.
3. Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse - While at Sephora a couple of months ago, one of the retail associates raved about this brand and I tried it. I loved it and have kept coming back to it. I like to keep multiple products in my arsenal because sometimes hair needs more than two or three things to do what you want. This is a great defining mousse and doesn't leave my hair crunchy. I hate crunchy hair.
4. Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel - I actually first tried this because a friend had it in her bathroom. I fell in love and have kept it under my sink ever since. It helps a lot when it is humid outside and I need to dry and style my hair. Once again, it is a bit pricey but totally worth it!
5. Miss Jessie's Quick Curls - Since cutting my hair short, I find I reach for this when I'm being lazy and don't want to dry my hair with the diffuser. It works great and I'm glad I kept it under my sink! It isn't too expensive but it isn't cheap, either.
6. Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls - I grabbed this up over six months ago because I was curious to see what it would do. It makes my hair so freaking happy that there are times I just use this and the world is good. My fluffy, large curls are like clouds and I bask in them. I love this and mixing it with other products usually gives me an incredible result, as well!