Beauty Products I Want to Try

I'm a shopper so I always have a list of things I want. I figured I would share it with all of you instead of acting on my impulse to just shop until I drop so this is kind of therapeutic. As a self-identifying shopaholic, this list is pretty tame but these are the major items I want to get my hands on in skin care, hair care and makeup!


1. CoverFX Concealer + Foundation Stick ($18) 
2. Farmacy Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydrating Mask ($56) 
3. Shiseido Ibuki Beauty Sleeping Mask ($40) 
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette ($40)
5. Too Faced Totally Cute Palette ($36) 
6. Buxom Lash Mascara ($20) 
7. Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Defining Creme ($31)
8. Briogeo Crul Charisma Rice Amino + Quinoa Frizz Control Gel ($20) 
9. Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream ($13) 
10. Bumble and bumble Bb. Curl (Style) Conditioning Mouse ($31) 


Share:

7 comments

  1. It's so hard, too many makeup products out there and never enough cash ahah! I want to try Cover FX as well!

    thisissimplyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always wanted to try the too faced palette and one day I will!

    Loved this kind of post

    Www.kimberleyjessica.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get an Anastatia product so bad, and Too Faced! Everyone raves about them so I'd love to try them out. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately want to try the Moroccan oil defining cream - I love their stuff! Not heard of many of the others but I'm sure they are lovely ☺️ X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to check the buxom lash mascara x

    Tolaraye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are so many of these products I haven't heard of on this list! I recently got the Renaissance Pallete and it is to die for I highly recommend X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually love the idea of writing a post of things you want to buy rather than splurging on all of them haha! Maybe I should follow your lead!

    ReplyDelete