1. Foreo Luna Mini - I love this thing. Honestly, I've been using it for a few months and my face always feels so clean. It does a heck of a lot better job than just my hands do!

2. Cetaphil Daily Cleanser - I've jumped around a lot with cleansers because of my skin and I needed something to really help with my breakouts. Finally, I gave in and tried this cleanser since it is so cheap. Low and behold I like it quite a lot.


3. Pixi Glow Mud Mask - I picked this up as a sample at first because I'd never used anything from this brand. I saw many bloggers raving over this product and other products from this brand but I'm always a skeptic. After trying it out for two weeks, I picked up the full-sized product and am still using it.


4. Tony Moly I'm Real Rice Face Mask Sheet - Originally I was given this by a friend because she knows I'm willing to try pretty much anything that might help my skin. I used it and loved it. I use this once a week. It doesn't piss off my skin and does help keep it clearer.


5. Tony Moly I'm Real Tea Tree Face Mask Sheet - As with the other sheet mask from Tony Moly, I was given it to try by a friend. This also worked really well and I have it in my weekly routine.


6. Shiseido Ibuki Multi Solution Gel - This is for acne and is a gel that contains salicylic acid to help clear up breakouts. I've been using overnight instead of the stuff I was given by the dermatologist because this just seems to be more effective.