Pinterest Recipe 1 | Crepes

I decided to try out a crepe recipe a few weeks ago and have to say it was pretty awesome. I pinned it like two months or so ago. The recipe came from I Heart Naptime. I edited it to suit my own personal tastes but will note that here. I would totally use this again for another time so I think it's a win. 



The recipe called for: 



2 cups milk
4 eggs
3 Tablespoons butter,melted
1 Tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour, sifted

Note - I added two teaspoons of vanilla and two tablespoons of sugar to make it a bit sweeter and found I liked it that way. 

The directions read:

In a blender, combine all of the ingredients and mix until batter is smooth. Spray non-stick cooking spray onto a 8 inch frying pain. Pour about 1/4 cup batter into the pan and cook over medium-low heat. Turn pan immediately from side to side to form an even circle. 



Cook for about 1-2 minutes per side, or until lightly browned. Remove from heat and stack until ready to serve. 


Note - I used a cast-iron pan. I filled the crepes with sliced strawberries and raspberries. On top of the crepe, I drizzled honey for extra sweetness. 


Share:

5 comments

  1. great idea to try pinterest recipes! this one looked like it went really well and they sound tasty x

    www.thedressdiaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound delicious! I love crepes and this sounds like a really easy recipe.

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds (and looks) really delicious! I've had a lot of success trying and adapting recipes from Pinterest, too.

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been craving crepes for two weeks now so this appeals to me so much, the one you made looks amazing! I'll definitely have to try this recipe out.

    www.thesundaymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh these look delicious! Do they actually taste like crepes? or more like pancakes? xx

    ReplyDelete