1. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - My makeup doesn't sweat off when this is applied so that is reason enough to love it, right?! It is a bit pricey but works. It is summer which means I'm sweating and the heat is outrageous so this is a must.

2. Urban Decay Naked Foundation - With summer comes my skin darkening since I tan well. The problem is that when I tan, my foundation and BB creams are far too light. I went through several BB creams and foundations until I landed on this one as it had the best match for my skin will not being heavy.

3. Rosebud Perfume Co. Rosebud Salve - My lips are abused from the sun to the salt water so I need something to combat cracked, dry lips. This product smells amazing and works.

4. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Lash Primer - I was on the fence before I purchased this but after using this product alone and with other mascaras, I have found I love it. It looks good on its own and works well with other mascaras.

5. Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara - This is just an all around great mascara that doesn't clump up and stays in place.

6. Benefit Cosmetics Bad Gal Lash Mascara - This gives a lot of volume and stays in place while not causes clumping.