I have to admit I've seen a lot of hype around Pixi products so I decided to try some of the skincare stuff out. I picked up the Nourishing Sleep Mask, Glow Peel Pads and Glow Mud Mask. Each of these full-sized products are $22. I have to admit I picked up a sample sized mud mask so it was quite cheap. Overall, I'm quite impressed with these products because the company isn't high-end but the quality is almost the same and the results are pretty great. 

It is important to note that I have combination skin that tends to get oily in the t-zone area and a bit dry on my cheeks because of acne spot creams since I have acne prone and sensitive skin. My face didn't have a negative reaction to these products, which is a win all the way around because it sucks when your face rejects a product to the point where you break out or something. Lastly, I will be re-purchasing these products when they run out. 

Nourishing Sleep Mask 




This product's label reads: This overnight mask provides a nutrient-rich veil of moisture to heal & protect skin while you sleep. The formula is rich in fruit & flower oils to soothe, arginine to strengthen, and hyaluronic acid to plump. Deeply nourishes skin, leaving it silky-smooth to the touch and seals in any serum or treatment applied underneath.

My thoughts: After using this for two to three times a week as suggest for about a month I've found it isn't an overnight cure but does help stop my face from drying out. I usually use this Monday/Wednesday/Friday night and found my face is calmer and less argumentative which is always a plus. 

Glow Peel Pads


This product's label reads: These highly effective exfoliating pads contain 20% glycolic acid to reveal brighter, healthier, more radiant skin over time. Helps to minimize pores, breakouts, and fine lines while promoting an even skintone. Enriched with vitamin E and aloe vera to nourish & soothe.

My thoughts: My time of the month is running late but that doesn't mean my breakout fest is-my face has been all over the map. I picked this up about two weeks ago and have to admit that since I started using it my face has been relatively clear for how up-in-the-air my hormones have been. To add to that, what little breakout issues I'm having clear up quite fast due to these gems so they are totally worth it! Did I mention you get 60 for $22? That's less than $.040 per pad which is lovely! 

Glow Mud Mask




This product's label reads: Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalizing mask. The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities, and fights breakouts while giving an energizing boost to the complexion. Kaolin & sea salt purify while ginseng & aloe vera balance. 

My thoughts: I have only used this about three times but even just using this for a week I've seen a difference. My face is less agitated the next morning after use and clearer. Mind you, I only have the sample size so it won't last me too long using it two to three times a week but I totally plan on picking up the full sized version of this. I have to say it is worth every penny.