There will always be items you just reach for no matter the occasion because you know once on, there is no disappointment. I have this relationship with a few lip glosses and figured it was time to share my love with all of you.


1. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Samantha ($20) - Honestly, I picked this up because it had my name on it. I'm a sucker for my name. This color is a sweet, shimmery champagne color that suits me perfectly as I'm not big on loads of color. It plumps the lips a bit while making them glossy perfection.



2. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Kristen ($20) - This was picked up because the pink shade looked really good on me when I tested it out in Ulta. Once again, this is shimmery and plumps the lips. It is like a baby pink.



3. Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss in Walk of Shame ($20) - I'm a nude/pink lover so this was picked up to satisfy that need. It's a lovely shade of pink/beige and suits my every day look well which is why I tend to reach for this a lot.



4. stilla Lip Glaze in Raspberry ($22) - I'm a lip gloss hoarder, it's a freaking problem! I grabbed this and a few other glosses from stilla when I went on a little shopping spree a bit back because I love lip gloss and always feel I can't ever have enough. Having said that, this color is a bit bolder than I normally go but find I really like the attention it draws to my lips.