6 Food Alternatives to Eat Healthier

Eating healthy when unhealthy food tastes good and is usually easier to make and access can be a real struggle. I totally understand because my life literally moves at the speed of light so eating healthy can fall to the wayside as just shoveling something into my mouth is needed. This post is about a few substitutions that taste good but are healthier than the original option!

1. Cauliflower Mash instead of Mashed Potatoes



2. Zucchini Pasta instead of Pasta



3. Ground Turkey or Chicken instead of Ground Beef

4. Turkey Bacon instead of Pork Bacon

5. Chicken Sausage instead of Pork Sausage

6. Quinoa instead of Rice

Tags:

Share:

9 comments

  1. Lovely alternatives thanks for sharing this
    simplylovebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try out quinoa but never get to do that. Wonder if it tastes good :) Also, I love eating chicken and turkey instead of beef or pork.

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the Cauliflower Mash taste good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I loved it. I used garlic to give it taste. You can find dozens of recipes on Pinterest for different kinds.

      Delete
  4. I love quinoa and cauliflower mash. Great post! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love turkey so I'm always trying to substitute that :) Tania xx taniamichele.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love butternut squash spaghetti! So good!

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try Zucchini pasta, so intriguing! x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these suggestions , zucchini pasta and quinoa are my favourite carb alternatives, they are so yummy! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete