How Much is My Face Worth?

I decided to round up all my face makeup that I wear on a daily bases to share how much my face actually costs. I never realized how much actually goes into my face before this post so it should be interesting.



1. Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer (Aveeno)  $7- This is cheap and yet doesn't annoy my skin while keeping it from becoming dry so it's a win.
2. Late Night Eraser Brightening Eye Balm with Pink Peony (Estee Lauder) $42- I use this once at night and once in the morning because it helps with the dark circles. It's a bit steep in price but is so worth it!
3. Under Eye Brightening Corrector (Becca) $30 - This goes on after the Estee Lauder item to hide my under eye issue for good and it is lovely. I love this stuff!
4. Sometimes Timeless Smoothing Primer (Tarte) $39- The first time I put this on I swore I wouldn't like it because the feel of it is like putty and kind of gross but once I wore it all day and noticed it didn't break my skin out while helping the BB cream I was wearing wear well, I had to have it. When I wear a primer, this is what I'm reaching for.

5. Sometimes Bye Bye Redness (IT Cosmetics) $32 - I love color correctors but this helps hide redness while acting as an actual concealer so it is so worth it. When I'm having a bad breakout and just want to wear the BB cream, I'm applying this first. 
6. Black Label Detox Beauty Balm (Dr. Jart+) $36 and/or Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation (Tarte) $39- Both of these are staples and will forever have a place in my bag and/or counter because they work well and don't piss off my skin. 
7. Bad Gal Lash (Benefit Cosmetics) $19 - While I have like six mascaras, this one for the past month or so is the one I'm reaching for because it is just that good. 
8. Sweet Pots Sugar Scrub & Lip Balm (Clinique) $19.50 or Full-On Lip Polish in Samantha (Buxom) $20 - Depending upon my mood of the day, I alternate between these two lip items. I have loads of balms and glosses but lately these two own a part of my soul.



So the grand total ends up between $224.50 and $228 for my normal face. My face is kind of expensive but imagine if I used eyeliner, eyeshadow and bronzer on a daily basis? My face would be over $250! Kind of crazy. 





Share:

3 comments

  1. It is kind of crazy when you think about how much money goes into our everyday face! And I think mine would cost very similar to yours :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these types of posts. I don't think I could ever do one though as I would probably die of shock at the result x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've just scheduled the same tag in a couple of weeks. My total was a shocking £415 which I'm totally ashamed of!

    Alexandra / www.alyspace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete