1. Kinky-Curly Curling Custard ($17-$30) - I don't like gel but this is a definer and it works so well. I've been using it every single day. It gets a perfect rating from me.

2. Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls ($22) - The key to great curly hair is using more than one product in it so this is another product I use every single day. It speaks to my hair and my hair listens so I'll pay this price whenever I need to.

3. Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner ($3.99-$19.99) - It is so important to find a leave-in conditioner that you like and apply it before you add any other styling products so your hair has the moisture it needs. Curly hair, since it coils, tends to be naturally dryer than straight hair.

4. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Soft Waves Sea Salt Spray ($4.79) - I love the way this smells and it just kind of helps my hair do what I want. I don't really have any other reason as to why I've been using this daily but it's cheap and is awesome.