Battle of the Mascaras

I have a collection going on with mascara lately. I currently have over five so I decided it was time to share them all with you, along with my thoughts about them. Maybe I'll steer you away from a not-so-great mascara and towards a pretty incredible one!


1. Bad Gal Lash by Benefit Cosmetics - This is my current favorite. It looks great, doesn't clump up and I don't need much more than one coat on my lashes.


2. Better Than Sex by Too Faced - This is my go to forever and always because it just is amazing. I can't say it is actually better than sex but it's pretty awesome.


3. Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics - This on its own is just okay but when I mix with with other mascaras I notice it works really well to make my lashes look amazing and keep clumping to a minimum if there is any.


4. Lash Sensational by Maybelline - I just don't like this at all. Everyone raves about it and I'm rolling my eyes as I view it as a waste of money. I only find it useful if I use it with another mascara.


5. Plumpify DesignPro by CoverGirl - On its own, this is just okay. I tend to mix this with another mascara but I would pick this up again.

Share:

4 comments

  1. And I thought I had tried ALL the mascaras...but I haven't tried any of those! Thanks for sharing - I might have to try that too faced mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up the Better Than Sex mascara for a while now and I am beyond tempted to try it out... I mean, it would be rude not to, right? ;)

    Sophie - www.petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove the benefit mascaras so much they are amazing!
    Haven't tried the too faced one though might have to try that one next :)

    itsmeganrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lash Sensational by Maybelline looks amazing, it's a shame that you don't find it as good as the other ones as it has put me off from buying it. I didn't know that using two mascaras at once was a thing. Thanks for this.

    www.hettyashasiabee.com

    ReplyDelete