I have a collection going on with mascara lately. I currently have over five so I decided it was time to share them all with you, along with my thoughts about them. Maybe I'll steer you away from a not-so-great mascara and towards a pretty incredible one!
1. Bad Gal Lash by Benefit Cosmetics - This is my current favorite. It looks great, doesn't clump up and I don't need much more than one coat on my lashes.
2. Better Than Sex by Too Faced - This is my go to forever and always because it just is amazing. I can't say it is actually better than sex but it's pretty awesome.
3. Roller Lash by Benefit Cosmetics - This on its own is just okay but when I mix with with other mascaras I notice it works really well to make my lashes look amazing and keep clumping to a minimum if there is any.
4. Lash Sensational by Maybelline - I just don't like this at all. Everyone raves about it and I'm rolling my eyes as I view it as a waste of money. I only find it useful if I use it with another mascara.
5. Plumpify DesignPro by CoverGirl - On its own, this is just okay. I tend to mix this with another mascara but I would pick this up again.