1. What is your dream job?

Linor: Publicist for film and tv actors or a Broadway show.

2. When did you know this is what you wanted to do for the rest of your life?

Linor: Less than a year ago. For as long as I can remember I wanted to be an actress, become famous. Last year I took a communications class I kinda just fell in love with it. I did a lot of research of what a communications major really meant and found out I can continue my passion of theater and entertainment while pursuing my new love of public relations.

3. What are you doing to achieve your dream job?

Linor: I've done a few things. I created the PR/Marketing campaign for my theater department at my university on my own. I write all the press releases, produce cast interview, run all the social media and more. I have learned a lot from that. 
I have also had two internships within Public Relations/Marketing on Broadway. One was specially marketing for the fourth largest non profit theatre on Broadway and the other is social media marketing for some of the biggest shows on Broadway. 

I try to find as many opportunities for myself to really sink my feet into (is that the saying?) and do as much so I can learn what it takes to be in this industry. 

4. Why Broadway?

Linor: It's a small world while still being big. Everyone knows each other some how and are all there for the same reason. Not for money or fame but to give back to a community that has given them so much. To tell a story and entertain audiences every day. 

5. What is it like working on Broadway's Hamilton?

Linor: Unreal. I cannot begin to describe it. The Hamilton social media impact grows every day and to say I get to be part of it is life changing. So many doors have opened and I get to experience something new everyday. 
When I mention to someone I work for them, they get so excited and tell me their story and how Hamilton has impacted their life. 
I attended BroadwayCon earlier this year through a parody Twitter account I manage. At one point I started taking pictures of Hamilton Cosplayers and I would ask if I can take a picture and post it on the Hamilton Twitter. As soon The Cosplayers realized I help manage the account they all screamed and asked for a selfie with me, one even asked for my autograph! My world has truly flipped upside down, and I love it more and more everyday. 

6. What is your favorite part about working in public relations and social media marketing?

Linor: As cheesy as it sounds... Making people's day. When ever i see a tweet like "OMG @HamiltonMusical JUST LIKED MY TWEET. MY DAY IS MADE. I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW" my heart explodes. Knowing that with just a click of a button I can change someone's life means a lot to me and makes me so happy.  

7. What are your plans for the summer?

Linor: Hopefully intern somewhere! I'm currently applying to dozens of internships and in the interview process for a few. 

8. Have you had any help along the way? If so, by who and how?

Linor: Do you count? Sam has really helped me understand what it takes to apply to internships and stand out. Shes help me with interview advice and helping me formulate emails and letters when I'm stuck and didn't know what steps to take next. 
I've also had help from the career and development center at my university. Other than that I came to the New York area with out any connections in the theater world and kinda just busted my way into it.