1. GlamGlow's Supermud Clearing Treatment - This has been raved about for acne prone skin and I'm willing to give it a shot. It is a bit pricey but the best things in life are most definitely not free.
2. Dr. Brandt Skincare's Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant - Once again, I've heard fabulous things about this and it's quite expensive. I want to try it out since I have a few acne scar issues on my face.
3. Lorac's I'm So Sensitive Soothing Face Primer - I love my Smashbox face primer but I've heard nothing but great things about this primer so I want to try it. The price is pretty standard for a primer and I'm willing to try.
4. Make Up Forever's Ulta HD Invisible Cover Foundation - It's raved about by pretty much anyone who has ever used it so I'm curious to see what the fuss is about.
5. Cover FX's BB Gel Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment - I loved Cover FX's CC cream and wore it without breaking out without a primer. I'm curious to see how this works and if I like it. I think it's good for me to have options.