5 Beauty Products I Want to Try



1. GlamGlow's Supermud Clearing Treatment - This has been raved about for acne prone skin and I'm willing to give it a shot. It is a bit pricey but the best things in life are most definitely not free.
2. Dr. Brandt Skincare's Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant - Once again, I've heard fabulous things about this and it's quite expensive. I want to try it out since I have a few acne scar issues on my face.
3. Lorac's I'm So Sensitive Soothing Face Primer - I love my Smashbox face primer but I've heard nothing but great things about this primer so I want to try it. The price is pretty standard for a primer and I'm willing to try.
4. Make Up Forever's Ulta HD Invisible Cover Foundation - It's raved about by pretty much anyone who has ever used it so I'm curious to see what the fuss is about.
5. Cover FX's BB Gel Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment - I loved Cover FX's CC cream and wore it without breaking out without a primer. I'm curious to see how this works and if I like it. I think it's good for me to have options.


Share:

6 comments

  1. Hey, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award because I love your blog! :)
    Find my questions here:
    https://allthegoodthingsxo.wordpress.com/2016/02/03/a-liebster-award-nomination/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try glamglow too but it's so expensive to try and not know if I like.
    - Amanda Shuman | www.carrylovedesigns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried Glamglow and I loved it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At Sephora on Sunday I was actually steered towards another product and am trying that out but if it doesn't work out I'll be moving to Glamglow next!

      Delete
  4. I am dying to use the makeup forever he foundation! I've heard so many amazing things about it and it just is wow... But the price is wow too :( xx

    MATbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally picked up the HD foundation stick and love it. I don't use it alone (more as a concealer over my other stuff) simply because I have such sensitive skin that it upsets it if used alone. :)

      Delete