New Facial Cleaning Products I'm Trying

I'm always reading and always scanning for products to help keep my skin clear since my hormones are always in a flux. Many people tell me to try birth control offhandedly and don't realize that I've tried 3 different ones already and am quite tired of trying. I've found that random flair ups outside of the time of the month have been minimized with using Philosophy's Clear Days Ahead cleanser, moisturizer and overnight clearing pads but wanted something else. Something else ended up in me buying three new products at Ulta.



1. Ulta Dual Action Cleansing System ($20)- This is comparable to Carisonic's cleaning brush but is under $30 so I figured why not give it a try? If it doesn't do anything for me then I'm only out like $30 rather than the $100+ Clarisonic and the other brands cost. 
2. Mario Badescu's Plastic Bottle Drying Lotion ($17)- Cosmo has been raving about this and one of my friend's who has bad breakouts uses it and swears by it so I'm giving it a try. The worst that can happen is I hate it and lost $17. 
3. Dermadoctor's Ain't Misbehavin' Intensive 10% Sulfur Acne Mask ($48) - I saw this after looking through acne treatments on Ulta's website and figured it was worth the money. Another beauty blogger talked about it and loved it. If it doesn't do anything for me, I'll be upset but I think it's worth a try. 

Share:

1 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of the 3 products you listed, but I'm a huge fan of all Philosophy products! I will definitely have to check out the Ulta Dual Action Cleansing System!

    ReplyDelete