My Face Before & After Makeup

I promised to show you what I look like step by step as I apply makeup. I've swapped out some of my products for newer ones that work better for my skin so you'll notice different stuff used than in my last makeup post telling what I normally use. You'll also notice i'm in pajamas and in my bathroom. I chose to do this on a day where I was half asleep so you'll probably notice that, too. It is what it is.


1. Bare face (cleansed and moisturized)



2. Face with Smashbox Primer, Bye Bye Redness by IT Cosmetics and Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector


3. Added CC+ Cream by IT Cosmetics (instead of a heavy foundation)


4. Added Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit Cosmetics and Buxom Full-On Lip Polish (color: Kristen-pink whisper) which = All done!


Share:

4 comments

  1. You're such a natural beauty that you don't need lots of makeup! I love IT Cosmetics CC cream, it's by far the best CC cream I've ever tried.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bah, thank you! I always say I'm not naturally hideous so I don't feel the need to wear 25 pounds of makeup. :) I love IT's stuff. I was a skeptic but after trying it I'm a lover. :)

      Delete