An Ode to Instagram

I have noticed that many bloggers "theme" their Instagram accounts. I'm not one of those at all. My Instagram is literally my life in photographs when I remember to take a picture. If I'm out eating, if I'm reading, if there's pretty scenery or people take photos of me then it is going up. I do have to admit that my account is filled with a lot of food because I love food! My account is SamanthaAlice91! Some of my favorite photos to date are:

(My latest post on Instagram showing off the book I'm reading)


(The fire pit in my parent's backyard in Houston)

(Pancakes from the Bryant Park Grill) 

(Ice cream from Momofuku Milk Bar) 

(French toast from Sarabeth's)

(Frozen yogurt from Pinkberry)



Share:

7 comments

  1. Loved your post! What's your Instagram ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I just added it to the post since I realized I hadn't stated it. It is https://www.instagram.com/samanthaalice91/ :)

      Delete
  2. Wow yummy!
    Lovely snaps, your blog has a very nice layout also!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I bounced around until I found a layout I really liked so I'm glad you like it, too! :)

      Delete
  3. There's no way I could have an Instagram theme. I just like to share pretty photos of my life. Love that shot of the ice cream with sprinkles. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I see so many with themes and I'm like, "Not going to happen." My mind is a jumbled mess so there's no way I could ever have such a strict social media handle.

      Delete
  4. I prefer IG accounts that are random like that!

    ReplyDelete