12 Products For Curly Hair

While I have to admit my genetics play a massive role in having great hair, the hair products I use are definitely an important part. I use each of these products, not all at once, and have found they are incredible. Remember that haircare is a trial and error thing. My hair may like all of these but yours may only like a handful or one.


1. Kinky Curly Curling Custard
2. Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mouse
3. Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream
4. Bumble and bumble Curl Conscious Defining Creme
5. Bumble and bumble Surf Infusion (spray)
6. Bumble and bumble Anti-Humidity Gel-Oil
7. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
8. Miss Jessie's Multicultural Curls (cream)
9. Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls (cream)
10. Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding
11. Mixed Chick's Leave-In Conditioner
12. SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie-Coconut and Hibiscus


Share:

3 comments

  1. Awesome, thanks for the tips! I also have curly hair so I'll definitely try some of these out! xx

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Some are pricey and some are rather cheap so I would say try one or two at a time.

      Delete
  2. Great products and the list is quite extensive to use as well. I love your blog and if you feel free, then check onto my blog https://lifestylebites3.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete