My Latest Beauty Purchases

Between running around Manhattan all day Wednesday and my online shopping addiction, I've purchased quite a bit of stuff. I'm going to focus on my beauty products that I picked up from the Benefit Cosmetics and Smashbox Cosmetics counters in Macy's and what I purchased from Sephora online. Some of these items are replacements for what I'm running out of while others are items I'm trying out.


Macy's:


Gimme Brow from Benefit Cosmetics: I love it.
High Definition Concealer from Smashbox Cosmetics: I've been loving this and just had to replenish my stock.
More Than Primer- Blemish Control from Smashbox Cosmetics: I've been loving this and just had to get a new one before my current one ran out.

Sephora:


Roller Lash Macara from Benefit Cosmetics: I love it!
Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit: This made my skin have the worst reaction of all time. My entire jaw and cheek area is covered in red, agitated skin and pimples galore after using the products for five days.
Fusion Soft Lights (bronzer) in baked starbust from Smashbox Cosmetics: I love it so far!
Sephora Collection Kiss Me Balm in clear: It is totally useful as my lips are super sensitive during the winter.




Share:

2 comments

  1. I really want to start trying out some smashbox products including their primer water spray
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I really wanna try the Gimme Brow form Benefit! Thanks for sharing! x

    clumsyagenda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete