I'm a big quote person and have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to them. I'm a romantic and a linguist. I love language and believe very few things in life cannot be expressed by carefully chosen words. These six quotes are ones I live by and find myself recalling over and over to help guide how I live my life. I hope one or more of these offer some inspiration and guidance to you!
1. Rome wasn't built in a day.
2. Treat others as you want to be treated.
3. Life isn't a sprint, it's a marathon so be in it for the long haul.
4. Sometimes people put walls up not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
5. Love what you do and do what you love.
6. The best thing a woman can have is her shit together.