5 Things Single Girls Hate to Hear

1. "You're too pretty to be single." Wow, thanks so much for that because pretty people can't be single? Yeah, that's not stupid or anything.

2. "You're too picky and that's why you're single." So I should settle for any person who hits on me because being single is the worst thing ever, right?

3. "If you weren't so career driven you wouldn't be single!" Well, if that isn't the most annoying thing I've ever heard! If a man is career driven it is a great thing but God forbid a female is.

4. "You're being a bitch, no wonder you're single!" First, I love that you think calling me a bitch is offensive when I don't find it to be. Second, because I am vocal and voice my thoughts makes me less desirable? Thanks for that, jerk.

5. "Looks shouldn't matter, personality is what should matter." Wow, so I shouldn't be physically attracted to the person I am in a relationship with? Do you know what happens when a person isn't physically attracted to their partner? They...STRAY! Setting myself up for failure? I don't think so.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Very relate-able haha
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Loved this! All very true!

    http://lovejayx.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yassss to all of this!!! All of it!!!! You're just supposed to settle with an ugly guy, not be career driven or opinionated because your too pretty to be single. Sums it all up lol

    Xoxo
    Christina
    Www.styletothet.com

    ReplyDelete