5 Things I Take For Granted as an Extrovert

With working and interning I've come into contact with lots of different kinds of people. I am also an avid people watcher and examiner by nature. While I call myself a ridiculous extrovert, I realize there are different shades of extroverts and introverts. As a rather natural extrovert, I take a lot of things in my life for granted.


1. Networking is easy and not something I have to consciously think about.
2. Holding a conversation comes almost naturally to me and I can usually manipulate the conversation easily.
3. Speaking up for myself comes as natural as breathing. 
4. Giving speeches and speaking in class or at meetings is easy and usually something I take in stride.
5. I can mingle with strangers without too much effort on my part. 

Share:

2 comments

  1. Oh how I'd love to be an extrovert!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, these are things I wish that came easy for me. More often than not, I feel like a terrible person because I'm an introvert. Poop.

    Arianne | Ayre

    ReplyDelete