10 Long Hair Problems


1. Having fallen hair the size of your palm or larger clogging the drain
2. People asking if the hair is yours or extensions
3. Going through hair products ridiculously fast
4. Combing out knots is like going to war against your own hair
5. Getting headaches from having your hair up in a ponytail or bun for too long
6. People thinking it is okay to run their fingers through your hair
7. Trying to eat when your hair is down and ending up with a mouth full of your own hair
8. Drying your hair takes a minimum of 30 minutes with a blow dryer
9. Having to pick up your hair before sitting comfortably because it will get trapped between the seat and you causing you to be uncomfortable
10. Needing more than one hair tie to ensure your hair actually stays in place when pulling it up into a ponytail or messy bun

Share:

2 comments

  1. I can relate to this post all too much! Haha! Everyone always lists after long hair but little do they know of the many bad things about it, however I could never actually get mind chopped! Haha!

    Aimee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I think this is a really relatable post which is why I wrote it! I have a love/hate relationship with my hair but I don't think I can go short any time soon.

      Delete