September's Glossybox

While I was exploring the many options when it comes to monthly beauty boxes I stumbled across Glossybox. I decided for the next three months, along side Beauty Box 5, I'll be testing this subscription box out. I have to say that they presentation is glorious. It is so beautiful and luxurious looking that I didn't want to take it apart at first. The samples this month were actually pretty useful to me and I'm glad. I also have to say I liked every item in my box which I have never said about my Birchboxes or Ipsy bags.



1. Coffea Coffee Scrub ($16) - Turns out, coffee isn't just for drinking. Bathe your way to glowing skin with a coffee scrub that won't put up with dry patches, stretch marks or poor circulation. Made from all natural ingredients which include brown sugar, cocoa and cinnamon, your skin will instantly feel smoother. 
2. Julep Luxe Up Your Lips ($24) - Let's face it, year-round lip hydration is a must. To combat dryness, Julep has combined natural ingredients vitamin E and omega-rich pumpkin seed oil with a cooling Zamac tip applicator to formulate a tinted gloss that soothes, hydrates, and plumps lips. 
3. Biossanse The Revitalizer ($58) - Squalane is a naturally occurring emollient in the body that works to replenish and hydrate the skin that can diminish in some as early as their 20's. The Revitalizer uses a plant-derived squalane to restore what was once already there. Dull skin will be a thing of the past! 
4. Emite Makeup Artist Color Powder Blush ($22) - Craving perfectly sculpted cheekbones? Seamlessly create definition with this warm, peach-toned blush. Infused with mica, its intense pigments promote a natural, radiant glow.
5.  Nails Inc Uptown Nail Polish ($14) - Smoothing out any imperfections on the nail, this highly pigmented formula utilizes a plumping agent to create a long-lasting, super glossy finish. Its flattering dusty rose hue easily transitions from day to night, complimenting every skin tone. 

Share:

0 comments