I stopped receiving Birchbox to try Beauty Box 5 for the next three months! I'm going to be trying a few other boxes to really see which ones are the ones I should be getting. I'm picky and found that I wasn't really liking much of what Birchbox was sending me. Overall, I would say I really like 4/5 products sent to me which is higher than I was averaging with Birchbox.


1. Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip + Cheek Stain $22.99 - I found I'm not much of a blush person but did like this as a lip stain.
2.Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment $10.00 - I haven't tried this yet since my time of the month is due and I don't want to have anything out of the ordinary touching my hair, scalp, or skin.
3. Harvey Prince Sincerely Mini Roller $21 - I really liked this smell and have been using it for a few days now.
4. Bellapierre Shimmer Powder in Snowflake $19.99 - I haven't tried this yet since, as you should know, I'm not big on makeup and this requires more than my normal routine.
5. Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Crayon $14.00 - I played around with this and found I liked it. I'm not in love but it is pretty handy!