This month has been a great month for beauty sample boxes and bags. Ipsy completely got me this month with four out of five samples perfectly aligning up to my tastes.
1. Beauty Without Cruelty Leave-In Conditioner- BWC Leave-In Conditioner maximizes your hair's lustre, body, and manageability. This light, plant-based formula provides all-day protection from harsh environmental elements, chemical treatments, and heat styling. Pro-vitamin B-5 and jojoba combined with premium aroma-therapeutic essential oils condition and protect. It also works as an effective, leave-in detangler for all hair types, especially chemically treated.
2. OZ Naturals Amino Herbal Hydration Mask- Plump up your epidermis with this hydration bomb of a mask. This powerhouse formulation of botanical ingredients deeply nourishes and replenishes tired, aging skin. Moisture-rich ingredients penetrate the skin’s cells, leaving skin hydrated, radiant and more youthful looking.
3. Doucce Ultra Precision Eye Liner in Black- The Liner is an ultra precise moulded plastic eye pencil that provides a soft application that lasts. The smooth and velvety waterproof formula glides on easily for seamless blending.
4. Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss in Merlot- Check out Hikari’s collection of gorgeous, high-shine matte lip glosses. With these high-pigment lip glosses you can wear them alone or layer them over your favorite lipstick to create intense new colors. They will give you the perfect sultry lip with just the right amount of shine!
5. Doll 10 Beauty HydraGel Blush in Flirt- HydraGel is a revolutionary formula with hybrid gel technology. The ease of a powder with the fresh, natural look of a cream -- HydraGel Blush makes you look like you're blushing, not like you're wearing blush. Formulated with beneficial ingredients Shea Butter, Avocado Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil to hydrate the skin while Lavender extract provides luminosity for a fresh, natural-looking flush of pure color.