The Makeup Minimalist | My Current Favorite Mascaras

While I'm not the biggest makeup wearer, I do almost always wear mascara. I've found myself rotating between three different ones for the last three weeks! Like most, I hate mascaras that clump and none of these do!


1. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara $24
I like the way this mascara doesn't clump my lashes but have found it tends to separate them a bit too much for my taste. Having said that, I still really like this mascara.

2. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara $24
I love the way this adds volume to my lashes and I really can't find a drawback for this product. It is a bit pricey if you don't  like to spend on cosmetics but I think it is worth it.

3. Maybelline Volum' Express The Mega Plush Mascara $7.79
This mascara is like the drugstore equivalent to the previously mentioned Better Than Sex Mascara! It adds awesome volume and I haven't had a clumping issue while being on the cheaper end of cosmetic products!

Share:

0 comments