1. Land a position I love with a great company.
2. Submit my own manuscript to publishers.
3. Have a steady boyfriend.
4. Go on vacation in the Maldives or Bora Bora.
5. Spend time in London.
6. Purchase a new car.
7. Have a steady workout routine.
8. Have monthly GNO (Girls Night out) with friends.
9. Inspire someone enough to become a psuedo-mentor.
10. Be a size 8 in pants.
11. Cut my hair in a long, angled bob.
12. Participate in a Color Run.
13. Go to Spain to see Real Madrid or Barcelona play.
14. Own rain boots.
15. Go white water rafting.
16. Take a summer vacation trip.
17. Take day trips to nearby places like Portland, Maine, Mystic, Connecticut, and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
18. See Niagra Falls from Canada's side.
19. Take weekly yoga classes.
20. Try a spin class.
21. Land a placement in a major media outlet like the New York Times.
22. Read 600 books.
23. Dye my entire head pink.
24. Donate my time to the Boys and Girls club.
25. Graduate from college.