The Makeup Minimalist | What's In My Makeup Bag

I'm a minimalist when it comes to makeup, I'm the first to admit this, but I do have a makeup bag. Actually, it is kind of full for someone who isn't completely enamored with makeup. I'll give you an inside look of everything I have along with prices! Also note my makeup bag is from Tory Burch, I do love her stuff.



1. Cover FX CC Cream $45.00
2. NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss (Creme Brulee and Strawberry Parfait) $4.99
3. Clinique Lip Gloss (Bamboo Pink) $18.00
4. Benefit Cosmetics They're Real Mascara $24.00
5. Cover Girl Full Lash Bloom Mascara $7.99
6. NYX Cosmetics Neutral Palette $7.49
7. Maybelline Nude Palette $9.99
8. Urban Decay Chopper Eyeshadow $16.00
9. Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio (Vignette) $28.00
10. L'Oreal True Match Mineral Foundation (powder) $14.99
11. Tarte Cosmetics LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint (Grateful) $24.00

Share:

0 comments