The Makeup Minimalist | My New Purchases


It is pretty fair to call me a makeup minimalist and I rather like the title. I don't feel the need to own endless amounts of makeup or wear a pound on my face. Having said that, I do like to have some selection and so am sharing what I've picked up recently. 


1. Urban Decay's Naked 2 Basics Palette ($29)- I picked this up because I didn't like all of the colors of the Naked 2 palette to warrant purchasing it but did like the colors in this basics palette. I like the quality of Urban Decay's eye shadows so I paid the price for it. 


2. Stila's raspberry lip gloss ($20)- I selected this item because I'm the lip gloss queen and liked the color. It is a bit pricey but money is meant to be spent, right? 


3. Two Faced's Lip Injection and Better Than Sex mascara ($15)- I've wanted to try the Better Than Sex Mascara for quite some time and saw this little traveled sized duo and picked it up. The price wasn't too bad considering the regular sized mascara alone is about $22. 



Share:

0 comments