The Bedroom Chronicles: The Weekend Getaway Part 2



Allison squealed as she ran away across the sand to put distance between her and Nathan. She knew he was going to catch her at any moment and throw her into the water, but she had to at least put up some kind of challenge. Strong arms encircled her from behind and lifted her bridal style to carry her towards the chilly ocean water.

"I love you, Nathan. You're my king, my hero! Please don't throw me into the water!" Allison screamed as she laughed.

"Oh, princess. You've given me what I wanted too late now. You are just going to have to suffer the consequences of your actions." Nathan responded, grinning as he began to wade the water.

"Can I at least have a kiss, then?" Allison questioned, fluttering her lashes.

"Of course, my sweet," Nathan answered, kissing her hard just before he dropped her into the ocean.

Allison felt the water encase her and quickly forced herself to stand up. She spat out the water in her mouth as she pushed away the wet hair that was now clinging to her face. Blinking several times, the brunette took in her surroundings and found one massive issue. Nathan was nowhere to be found.

"I'm right here, beautiful," Nathan whispered in her ear as he slid one of his palms against her stomach from behind.

"Nathan, do you remember my list?" Allison asked, leaning backwards into his chest as she watched the water crash to meet the sand.

"Hmmm, of course I do," he responded, nuzzling her neck.

"We've never had sex in the ocean, N," Allison whimpered out due to his lips brushing against the shell of her ear.

Instead of responding, Nathan slid his hand down the front of her body until he reached the apex of her thighs. He rubbed his palm against her for a few seconds before pushing the bikini bottom aside. His fingers lightly stroked against her slit before settling on her clitoris.

"You're going to tease me, aren't you?" Allison panted out, wiggling against Nathan's body.

Nathan kissed her shoulder and slipped a finger inside of her. Allison's whimper forced more blood to his cock and urged his tempo on. He could feel her finger nails biting into his forearm and her inner walls fluttering around his fingers. She was close and he was hoping he didn't lose his own control.

"I'm- ah fuck!" Allison shouted as her orgasm barreled through her body.

"So can we check off something from your list?" Nathan teased as he held her in his arms.

"I think orgasm outside can be," Allison sassed back, eyes closed and head resting against Nathan's chest.

Share:

0 comments