Beauty Product Review | Cover FX CC Cream

Beauty products can be not only expensive but also overwhelming. There's dozens of lines whether you want to pick it up in your local pharmacy or at a beauty specialty store like Sephora or Ulta. If you have sensitive skin, your battle has just become ten times harder. I feel your pain, truly, as I have acne prone and sensitive skin. If you're like me with your skin type and also in the fact that I'm not into heavy makeup, then this is the foundation substitute for you!



Cover FX's line is known for being gentle on skin, more natural based than most brands, and excellent for acne prone skin. It is a bit on the pricey side as it is a higher quality and end cosmetic brand, but worth the money. I'm not one for heavy makeup on my face so I went for the CC cream instead of a heavy liquid foundation. I went with liquid over powder because liquid gives you more coverage and hides what you don't want to be seen easier. The CC cream costs $45 pre-tax and should last you a minimum of two months of constant use unless you're dumping the product all over your face.

I have been using the CC cream since I picked it up a few weeks ago and it is great. It hides my blemishes and isn't heavy on my face while not causing me to breakout. I can wear the cream on my face for 10 hours at a time without having to worry about a breakout later that night or the following morning. It is so light weight that I forget I have it on most of the time, as well. I would give it a 10 out of 10 if I had to rate it. The price isn't terrible, the quality is great, and the gentleness on my skin if a clear winner.

Share:

0 comments