Shampoo/Conditioner: I use different shampoos depending upon my mood. I either use Organix Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner, Pure Curls Clarifying Shampoo and Coconut Sublime Conditioner, or Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather Shampoo and Curls Unleashed No Restrictions Conditioner normally.


Comb and Towel Dry: When I'm done showering, before I step out of the shower, I comb through my wet hair with either a pik or a wet comb. I ring out my wet hair a few times and towel dry it a bit before pulling it all up in a messy bun to be able to get dressed and whatnot before I deal with the styling of my hair. 

Styling: When I'm ready to style my hair, if I'm not leaving it up, I drop it down and comb through it one more time before adding products. I use a lot of products on a rotating basis but lately I've been using these: Beautiful Textures Rapid Repair Deep Conditioner, Curls Curl Creme Brule, and Not Your Mothers Beach Babe Sea Salt Texturing Spray. I also rotate in Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Au Naturale Anti- Shrinkage Curl Defining Creme Glaze, other Not Your Mothers products and other Beautiful Textures products. I don't have super thick, course or kinky hair but I have found that certain products, The Shea Moisture and Au Naturale products in specific, work wonders on those hair textures as I have suggested them to friends with those types of hair. 
The first step is to run a generous amount of the deep conditioner through my hair followed by the styling cream. Then I bend at the waist to have my hair falling into my face and scrunch it. After scrunching it, I grab my hair blower and diffuser to which I scrunch up sections and shove the diffuser into them to dry them. I usually count to about twenty and move to another section until my hair is mostly dry. When my hair is mostly dry, I click off the hair blower, and spray some of the sea salt spray throughout my hair hair while scrunching it. Once I'm through with that, I use the diffuser a bit more and shake my hair out. I'm usually done when I shake it out but there are times when I twist sections of my hair, use head bands or clips, or pin sections of my hair.